Powerpack AJ Series
The “Powerpack AJ-xx” series of devices converts the position target of a hydraulic working piston into a rotary movement (max. 60 degrees) and is therefore used, for example, to adjust control flaps.
The Powerpack contains
- a storage tank for the hydraulic oil
- Pressure monitoring units
- a hydraulic cylinder
- a hydraulic pump
Our AJ-Series power packs do not require external piping to the customer side. Depending on the required torque and rotation speed, we will also find the right device for you! Safety functions integrated in the device also allow safe operation in special situations.
Comparable to the AJ series, the positioning device of the EH series also converts an electrical signal into a rotary motion. With the EH series, rotary movements from 0 to a maximum of 90 degrees can be converted. Since the EH series positioning devices are supplied without a storage tank, the devices must be connected to a hydraulic piping system provided by the customer.
Our PJ series servo valves are mainly used for strip edge guiding systems in the steel industry.
In these applications, our self-developed Jet Pipes make full use of their advantages – low maintenance, long service life with constant accuracy.
Our PG series servo valves in combination with our hydraulic cylinders are used in our strip guiding systems.
The robust servo valves are small in size and guarantee error-free operation even if the hydraulic oil is not as clean as desired.
The servo valves are characterized by their short response time with high amplification and low hysteresis.
All our servo valves can use hydraulic oils based on mineral oils, water/glycol mixtures or anhydrous synthetic fluids based on phosphate ester or fatty acid ester as hydraulic fluid.
As an alternative to our hydraulic actuators, we also use electromechanical cylinders with servo motors in various designs – adapted to the application and the available space.
Our electromechanical cylinders are designed for a maximum load which is about 2-3 times higher than the maximum nominal load in regular operation. This distinguishes us from other suppliers!
For electromechanical cylinders, we use solutions from renowned suppliers who sell their products worldwide. You will certainly find them in your rolling mills
The advantages of our solution with electromechanical cylinders and servo motors:
- Can be used where hydraulic oils must not be used (e.g. due to fire hazard)
- Nominal loads from 15kN to 65kN can be realized without problems
- Flexible mechanical solutions (strokes adapted to the task, mounting options, IP class, protective hoods, use of brakes)
- Position detection integrated in servo motor (multiturn encoder)
- Simple integration of safety-relevant signals
- Servo drives with corresponding servo amplifiers are flexible and easy to parameterize
- Modern servo amplifiers offer interfaces to numerous bus systems
- Are able to perform tasks autonomously without higher-level control systems
- Servo motors are predestined for use in high-precision, highly dynamic and safety-critical applications
- Servo drives are thermally very hard-wearing, the standstill torque is constantly available in the servo motor.