Our marathon runners – the actuators!
The best sensors and most sophisticated control strategies only help if they can be implemented precisely and with pinpoint accuracy.
The design, construction and selection of our actuators for your application is therefore based on the strictest criteria:
- Maximum load and long-term load in continuous operation
- Dynamics of the process
- Space requirement
- Compatibility and availability
To be able to reliably meet even the most stringent criteria, we often develop and manufacture the actuators ourselves.
The Nireco Group has been manufacturing hydraulic components for 90 years – which does not mean that we have not developed further since then!
The following hydraulic systems and components are used by us:
- Powerpack of the AJ series
- Positioning device of the EH series
- Servo valves of the PJ series (PJ = Pilotjet)
- Servo valves of the PG series (PG = Power Guide)
- Hydraulic cylinders
- Electromechanical cylinders
Learn more about our AJ series and about our EH series.
Hydraulic servo valves
Learn more about our PJ series and about our PG series.
Electromechanical cylinders and servo motors
As an alternative to our hydraulic actuators, electromechanical cylinders with servo motors in various designs are also used.