OPTICAL CAMERA MEASURING SYSTEMS
Nireco International GmbH develops and manufactures optical measuring and control systems that enable production lines to exploit their full potential. They also make an important contribution to quality assurance.
Optical measuring methods make manufacturing processes both more reliable and safer, at the same time optimising processes, providing data for improving the quality of products and further helping to reduce manufacturing costs.
The optical camera systems and laser systems offer the decisive advantage that they work contact-free. At the same time, they can be easily adapted/parameterised to the measuring task and, with suitable hardware, can also realise large measuring distances to the material to be measured.
The systems tailored to the task in the metal industry and web processing industry
- Detect the position of your product
- Determine the geometry and dimensions of your product
- Determine the width and contour of your product
- Control the position of actuators by means of our self-developed hydraulic servo valves or electromechanical acting cylinders with servo motors
- Use industrial image processing methods to determine and classify different surface defects
Our optical camera systems at a glance
High-quality, in-house developed cameras ensure high reliability on one hand, guarantee long availability on the other and also ensure compatibility for further developments. Depending on the application, we use area or line scan cameras.
When developing measuring systems, we pay attention to achieving the required properties as well as the highest durability. A reliable measuring system is a guarantee for the quality of your products.
NIGEYE – OUR NEW CAMERA
Compact, high-resolution, fast, economical – these are just some of the attributes of our new NIGeye-3800 camera for our optical measuring systems.