OPTICAL CAMERA MEASURING SYSTEMS
Nireco International GmbH develops and manufactures optical measuring systems and control systems that enable production lines to exploit their full potential while making an important contribution to quality assurance.
Optical measuring methods make manufacturing processes more reliable and safer, optimize workflows, provide data for improving the quality of products and help reduce manufacturing costs.
The optical camera systems and laser systems offer the decisive advantage that they work contact-free, can be easily adapted/parameterized to the measuring task and, with suitable hardware, even large measuring distances to the material can be realized.
The systems tailored to the task in the metal industry and web processing industry:
- Detect the position of your product
- Determine the geometry and dimensions of your product
- Determine the width and contour of your product
- Control the position of actuators by means of our self-developed hydraulic servo valves or electromechanical acting cylinders with servo motors
- Use industrial image processing methods to determine and classify different surface defects
Our optical camera systems at a glance
High-quality cameras developed in-house ensure high reliability, guarantee long availability and ensure compatibility for new developments. Depending on the application, we use area scan cameras or line scan cameras.
When developing measuring systems, we pay attention to achieving the required properties as well as the highest durability, because a reliable measuring system is a guarantee for the quality of your products.
NIGEYE – OUR NEW CAMERA
Compact, high-resolution, fast, economical – these are just some of the attributes of our new NIGeye-3800 camera for our optical sensors.